Saturday, May 1, 2010

It begins

1
So Cameron is off into the wild blue yonder in a few days, but I will still be around College Station. He was one of my greatest magic influences, and it is noticable if you should ever be lucky enough to catch us performing side by side. Our styles are very similar in alot of ways, and our views on most things magical are also similar. Even though I had a lot of self training after he started on my way, he is still indespensible in his knowledge and skill. After I started being taught I also started buying books and videos to teach myself. He was always there if I didn't understand something or needed to run a new trick by someone. So a bittersweet farewell to him amd good luck. I am sure he will be successful and have many adventures along the way. I am also sure that we shall meet again, and not just because I am holding onto all his magic stuff while he is gone.

1 Response to It begins

May 3, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Wow...you almost brought a tear to my eye. Thanks for the high praise!