Monday, June 21, 2010

Sent off an article

2
So I've just sent off an article to MAGIC Magazine. The article is called "Exposure and the Real World" and is over my view of exposure and how it affects the magic community. I'm also writing another article called "Magic vs. Tricks" which discusses the difference between being a magician and being someone who does magic tricks.

So wish me luck on those.

I'll be putting up more discussions soon, I just haven't had a tremendous ammount of time, so thanks for sticking with me.

~Cameron Rivers, Kings To You Magic

EDIT: Got the second article sent off as well. Keep your fingers crossed!

2 Response to Sent off an article

June 24, 2010 at 12:49 AM

The first one they might have a problem with, there are a lot of closed minded magician out there. The second one will hopefully be good.

June 24, 2010 at 12:50 AM

That is, good enough for them.