Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A tip of the hat: Kids Performers

0
I'd just like to take a minute and give a tip of the ol' hat to everyone out there who specializes in children's performances. I spent all of today substitute teaching for the 1st grade, and I have to say, that I've never hated 1st grade as much as I do right this moment. It was like a living hell for me. There are two words that will haunt me forever: Inside Recess. That's right. It's like recess, but in the classroom...because of the rain. And how many times do you have to tell another kid to stop hitting other people?

So to all of you who have to put up with sugared up, hyperactive, spoiled little kids every day of your lives: Well done. Thanks for doing it, because some of us couldn't.

So in thanks, here's a bit of cheer from us at Kings To You Magic. Cheers.

No Response to "A tip of the hat: Kids Performers"