Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Web Design tool

0
For those of you out there who aren't website savvy (myself included) and are looking to make a professional looking website but don't want to pay out the rear for it, take a look at Wix. Wix is a free site that will put together a Flash based website for you that not only looks and feels professional, but is easy to use, edit, and publish.

Everything in Wix is click and drag and is very straight forward. Don't like something? Just delete it. Need to change out a photo. Just a few clicks and it's done.

What about the Wix.com ads on your website? Well some of you won't mind them, but for myself I found that the small "premium rate" fee was more than worth it, giving me my own domain name (www.kingstoyou.com) as well as removing the Wix logos and ads.

So check it out. There's nothing to lose.

No Response to "Web Design tool"