Monday, April 5, 2010

Sherwood Forest: End of Season Report

0
Well the very first season of the Sherwood Forest Renaissance Festival is over, and let me just say that if you missed it this year, you missed one of the best festivals on the circuit today. Notice that I didn't say one of the best first-year festivals. Notice that I didn't say that it would become one of the best festivals. No. I said it is one of the very best festivals out there, and it is gearing up to take on any other festival worth it's salt!

I would like to issue a huge thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make this festival everything that it was this year. It was an amazing experience, and I look forward to repeating it again and again and again.

I'd also like to thank everyone who participated in the Upper Gypsy Camp pot-lucks and parties every weekend. All of you really made the festival what it is and helped to create a strong sense of community that the Upper Gypsy Camp has. Thank you.

Finally, I'd like to issue a huge thanks to all the patrons who came. Y'all were phenomenal. We couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people coming out to Faire. With your continued support, we are going to make Sherwood Forest Faire the faire to go to!

www.kingstoyou.com

No Response to "Sherwood Forest: End of Season Report"